Sunday, April 26, 2009

Probably off saving Hyrule...

The pricks I have spent my entire morning with:
Pardon me while I nerd off.

Dusted off ye old Gamecube this morning because I've had a mad desire to play some Zelda. One of the best things I ever did was preorder Wind Waker so I could have Ocarina of Time on a Gamecube disk. OoT is far and away my favorite video game ever and I've probably completed it upwards of 10 times in my life (it's a long game, and thats a shitload of time wasted). Great storyline, beautiful soundtrack and otherwise just fun game. This morning I embarked on the epic quest to defeat the evil Ganondorf and save Hyrule again for probably the first time in 5 years. It's games like this that make me realize I don't need a next gen console, not yet anyway. And when I do eventually get something new it will probably be a Wii after it has dropped significantly in price just so I can play the Wii Zelda game.

At any rate, I think I'm heading over to a BBQ at Ed & Kim's place in about 20 minutes or so. It's too nice out to spend the entirety of my last day off in the house playing video games.

OH!

Be sure to check out my new favorite blog [second only to
this one (maybe third to this one and Rider Insider)]... HIZZY FITz! ... It looks like it launched about a week before OALM did and it really is fantastic. You might even go so far as to call it the Anti-Fran. Because as we all know...

Fran Sucks!Duuuhhh... I'm Fran, and you taste good baby!

1 comment:

  1. how about an entire post dedicated to photoshopped pictures of fran sucking? literally and otherwise!

    ReplyDelete